JenniferSoft’s European partner, World IT Systems (http://www.worlditsystems.com) participated in SQAMconference on 29th of April. SQAM is the conference on quality control and management in the software development process, organized by the team of Software- – Konferencje.
The conference is intended for: quality engineers, tests managers, projects managers, software developers and obviously testers Daniel Witkowski from World IT Systems presented “Comprehensive monitoring of IT systems”.
The creation of information systems applications has always involved the need to ensure quality, together with the required functionality. The more complex the system, the more difficult it has been to ensure quality. On the market there is a growing body of Application Performance Monitoring solutions, which allow for the diagnosis and analysis of problems associated with software applications.
Market development of APM has become, in recent years, a very dynamic and has led to a number of methods for monitoring applications. Some focus on measuring the performance of individual components and provide a variety of modules looking at the software stack. Each of these solutions allows the solution of a specific set of problems. Daniel Witkowski from World IT Systems presented trends in the development of APM class solutions and showed when and how to use those solutions in the most optimal way.
The JenniferSoft solution was given as an example of an innovative approach to monitoring applications and how this can quickly finds the most critical problems and bottlenecks that affects performance.
Agenda of the presentation:
• Discussion of approaches to monitoring IT systems
• Presentation of trends in the development of software to monitoring applications
• Presentation on the concept of monitoring multiple independent systems, using the JenniferSoft solution as an example
• Description of best practices related to the implementation of APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
• Discussion and analysis of a reference “case study”